Marlow D2 racing is still the product to buy when you are looking top quality dyneema halyards.
Ideal for racing or cruising allowing reduced diameter lines for easier and lighter rope handling. Dyneema, size for size, is the lightest technical fibre in production. Stripping the smooth 24 plait cover allows further weight reductions by 65% while retaining strength, stretch and wear characteristics.
Tapering the cover on Spinnaker Sheets for example, means less weight at the Clew to let the spinnaker fly higher. However, the cover needs to be retained for handling around winches. The 12 Strand Dyneema core is coated with Marlow's new Armourcoat to improve adhesion between core and cover giving outstanding performance in clutches and jammers and improving abrasion resistance when uncovered.
· Lightweight (lightest technical fibre), high strength
· Smoother profile hard wearing 32 plait cover to reduce wear on rope and blocks
· Less friction gives faster running and quicker boat manoeuvres
· Cover can be stripped
· Dyneema inner core
· Marlow Armourcoated core with UV and abrasion protection
· Suitable for racing and cruising
Blue, Red, Racing Green or Black
Main/Genoa Halyards, Reefing Lines, Main Outhaul, Spinnaker/Asymmetric Halyards, Uphauls/Outhauls/Downhauls, Vang/Kicker, Control Lines, Furling Systems, General Purpose, Main Sheet, Genoa Sheets, Spinnaker/Asymmetric Sheets, Spinnaker Guys, Runner Tails
D2 Racing diameters & specification:
Diameter Break Load
D2 Racing Dyneema
- Brand: Marlow
- Product Code: D2 Racing Dyneema
- Availability: In Stock